Friday, June 11, 2010

OMFG Its June.

So much for productivity, where are all my blog entries? Nowhere, that’s where.

It’s been a rollercoaster of stuff since I last chewed the internet’s ear off. I’d like to start with the most apt description of my current hairstyle yet, courtesy of the inimitable Kieran who claims “You’ve got the hair of a mad woman’s vagina, Matt”. One might be prompted to ask how he knows what a mad woman’s vagina looks like, but one might be best to not ask. I’d like to think it’s pretty accurate, without feeling the need to visually verify this with said mad woman.

What else? How about a PHE-NOM-E-NOMNOMNOMNOM? I’m referring to the Don Dons phenomenon to be precise. Even more precisely, I mean Chicken Curry Don. It comes out in less than 2 minutes, and tastes like sex in your mouth (the good kind, that people usually want). This Japanese curry is best consumed with crazy Irishmen ranting at you in Flagstaff gardens. It helps to know the crazy Irishman ranting at you, but it isn’t mandatory. It could be a less-crazy Guatemalan for all I care, just don’t do it alone. We tend to frequent Don Too’s, apparently there’s a Don Dons and a Don Three’s as well, but I am yet to visit the other sites. The walk through the lanes and alleyways and various other types of roads is always an interesting one, both from a getting-to-know-the-city point of view, as well as listening to Kieran’s daily rants. In case you’re wondering, no, I’m not gay for Kieran, but he likes to think I am.

MINI mania is nearing fever-pitch, with many hours being consumed by my current project of revitalising and meaning-up the interior. Black Carbon Fiber vinyl throughout, is coming up roses. Its time consuming work that requires the kind of patience usually reserved for saints and a pair of hands that like to keep busy. I spent a fortnight worth of nights honing some skills with vinyl wrapping, and kicked off the real runs over last weekend. What the fuck are you talking about Matt? Can you provide pictures? I don’t know, stuff OK and no, not yet. Soon though, soon all will be revealed.

Hmm mm mm, what else? That random opportunity I was banging on about last time eventuated to an official opportunity, and I’m now moving on next month to become a Product & Technology Development Analyst (to the stars). Looking forward to a new set of challenges in an area I’m interested in. More pay can’t hurt either. Personal goal, achieved. Bring on my 30th birthday.

Apart from that everything is tickety-boo, I’m practising the setlist for the wedding later in the month, to some success, I’m rocking out with whoever is willing to enter the studio and I have done a fair job of staying away from eBay. I said ‘fair’, not great.

Well, Im gonna get back to doing 2 fifths of fuck all.

No comments:

Post a Comment